Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXO-M HISTORY MV Chinese Ver




just Watch it... It's mind-blowingly-awesome! 
For the First Time In my life I like the Chinese version more than Korean. When I first listened to The Korean Prologue I really felt that "boom boom " from the speakers. But when I turn on the EXO-M one. It touched me inside. I think it has more energy and Chinese fits more then Korean. What is a really new thing for me. Lu Han's voice amazing and smooth. Kris's English and Rapping so natural and clear. Tao's rap also pure. Xiu Min, Chen & Lay kicked it with there voices and dance skills.They are All real! I'll hope SMentertainment won't dress them up or change there image to "freaking-almost naked-weirdos looking like girls" Well EXO you really made me proud that I'm an EXOtic. 

0 Responses to “EXO-M HISTORY MV Chinese Ver”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint