Sunday, March 11, 2012

EXO - history Clothing

First Of All I was On Tumblr And EXOsiris added a post and credited it as kworldstyle and... (that's the best thing i did in my whole life) I googled it and An AMAZING blogspot just appeared! 
Go to k-worldstyle and check out what's going on there.
All the Info I putted Here Is from that Blog. Pictures are made by me but with out that site I wouldn't even make them. 
Se Hun
Shoes - Converse X DC comics collection.
Top - KYE's S/S 2012 collection
Lay
Top - KYE's S/S 2012 collection
Su Ho
baggy Pants - KTZ's MSI print pants S/S 2012 Pre collection
Chanyeol
Hoodie - KTZ's MSI print hoodie Pre-S/S 2012 collection.

Cr:  k-worldstyle 

0 Responses to “EXO - history Clothing”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint