Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXO-K HISTORY MV Korean ver.


1. Shacking there pants - GENIUS ^^
Well all i have to say is that this prologue is genius ! All my info about it dancing mood was right! We all feel the power of that beat. Kai -singing, rapping and dancing of course, Baek Hyun singing, dancing, D.O we can see his moves and singing skills (he's got a voice), Se Hun kickes it from the very beginning, rapping  ChanYeol. Just Watch it... It's mind-blowingly-awesome!
For the First Time In my life I like the Chinese version more than Korean. When I first listened to The Korean Prologue I really felt that "boom boom " from the speakers. But when I turn on the EXO-M It touched me inside. I think it has more energy and Chinese fits more then Korean. What is a really new thing for me couse I prefer Korean. I'll hope SMentertainment won't dress them up or change there image to "freaking-almost naked-weirdos looking like girls" Well even doe EXO you really made me proud that I'm an EXOtic. 

Go and Watch the Video!

0 Responses to “EXO-K HISTORY MV Korean ver.”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint