Monday, June 18, 2012

f(x) - Electric Shock

Better and better!
So everyone knows about this kpop girls group called f(x) right? 
I've been so addicted to their new song  "Electric Shock" I just can't stop listening to it. The lyrics is just awesome, the choreography is cute and cool at the same time, and their outfits, wow.. I want them!
and when it comes to their look, they are pretty! 
they've changed so much since one of their first song I listened to "Danger" (In a good way) it's just amazing. After listening to their fist songs, I've been an Aff(x)tion , they haven't disappointed me with their awesome music.
so as you can see, if you have been reading my last posts, I'm an Cassiopeia and an Aff(x)tion (still more)

Here's the MV ^^




f(x) Hwaiting!

0 Responses to “f(x) - Electric Shock”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint