Thursday, March 1, 2012

EXOgossip_8 Band War?

As we all know That EXO is going To debut in March there Is Something interesting happening... All I want To say is B.A.P. yes Maybe not All of you know but B.A.P is a 6 member boys bad that Debuted in the 28th of January. Yeah Yeah.. The first I that I thought was .. "Lame blondies" AND THAT WAS WRONG. Cause There like super super awesome, have good energy and they make me become a warrior ^^. you better check Zelo date birth and check that we have found Taemin 3 (Taemin 2 is Kai From EXO-K).

check the video

What I don't Like in this group is that They All have fake blonde hair witch kinda freaks me out a little.
But You all know, (I know), That for EXO I would die! That I hunt there Every move! Cause I'm there EXOtic (like you guys <3) but EXO U have to debut! And you have to debut with a Bang cause TS Entertainment ain't sleepin'. Ya know.

IF you wanna read about B.A.P KLIK HERE
IF you wanna read About EXO stay HERE ^^ 

0 Responses to “EXOgossip_8 Band War?”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint