Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dong Bang Shin Ki



Who are these good looking men?

eh? what did you say? Yes, this is DBSK (a.k.a. TVXQ and TohoshinkiThis group has been labelled as "Asia's Star". Why? because these men are our most famous Oppas *fangirlscream* >.< sorry about that.
But well, as you know.. this group has been divided, our Oppas has been ripped apart. But still, they will always be in our heart.

So as a Cassiopeia, I'm a really big fan of them. I really like their songs, and their choreography. The first song I ever heard of them, was "Why did I fall in love with you?" or  "Douuuuushiteeeee" hehe
But, not only did I choose to post about DBSK as  my first Kpop group post because I'm a Cassiopeia. But because We still have to remember, that even though they're separated. We don't need to forget them.
Cassiopeia Hwaiting!!

0 Responses to “Dong Bang Shin Ki”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint