Thursday, March 1, 2012

Teaser 23 Kai

Omg! My mouth is wide open! I can't believe what I've just seen. In this teaser all the members appear!
Kai is dancing with everyone of them.
First with Su Ho And Lu Han (and a little bit with D.O), then with Kris And Tao, next he kicked it away with Xiu Min and finally dancing with Lay and Se Hun . Well maybe I'm a little upset that all the members didn't appear but from the other side I'm shocked and thankful that EXO made this unusual Teaser... I feel that there debut is gonna burst out in just a few days.
They all dance to EXO- Your World .
Again? Yes . I think that maybe they will debut with this song ? What do you guys think. Let me see your comments about it ^^

EXO-K - Your World
EXO-M - Your World (chinese version)

Se Hun, Kai, Lay
Lay & Kai
Kai
Kai & Lay

0 Responses to “Teaser 23 Kai”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved American Kpop | Blogger Template by Bloggermint